Thank you for visiting our Internet site. We want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our company and our services.
We have been providing pet sitting services in the upstate of South Carolina since February of 2005. Caring pet owners know that most pets adjust better to their owner’s absence and experience less anxiety and stress when they can remain in their home environment. Pet sitters make this possible with daily visits to your home. In addition to meals, exercise, playtime and cleaning litter boxes or cages, we also administer medications, walk dogs and perform other pet-care duties. That’s why in-home pet care is the choice of pet owners and the “pet-preferred” method of vacation and travel care. We also offer live-in services.
Advantages for your pet include:
- Reduced Stress: Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds say “Home!”
- Diet and Exercise: Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
- No Travel Trauma: Travel in a vehicle to boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
- Health Concerns: With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
- T L C: Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
Advantages for you include:
- Travel: You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- No Imposition: You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet but instead, rely on a pet care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
- Security: Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services provided by most pet-sitting services.
- Peace of Mind: While you’re away, you can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands.
- Special Services: Pet sitters can provide additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail.
We are members of Pet Sitters International and are bonded and insured. To learn more about us and our services, please use the menu above. If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online, please let us know what your needs and questions are. We will be more than happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you! You can reach us at 864-710-0725 (Valerie) or 864-723-5064 (Steve). You can also contact us at our e-mail address: email@example.com.